Thursday, July 19, 2007

Harry Potter - Book 7

When the 6th book came out two years ago, and they announced that the final book wouldn't be out for another two years, well, I thought that day would never come. But it's almost here. Saturday morning at 12:01, which is just under 32 hours away. I plan on buying my copy at WalMart, but I don't know if I will stand in line at that hour of the day. I'll probably just get up early and go. I don't like driving at night anyway. Unless I get my new headlights installed, and they actually work. That is, brighter than regular headlamps are. One way or another, I know what will be consuming my weekend.


I have three dishcloths OTN [naturally], and I will work on those as well. I was planning on buying the CD of the book, but it's going to sell for over $40, and that's not in my budget right now. It would be a good buy, a $20++ savings, but spending $40 - - - - I don't think so.

No comments: